Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Busy month


It has been a busy month! Kyri's baptism went well with me being only the LAST person to arrive at the chapel due to trying to get 3 other little girls' hair done and trying to drag a sleepy 2 yr old along. But I knew they wouldn't start without me, right? But Kyri really enjoyed all the attention and has tried super hard not to drive me crazy with her attitude since. (we have "issues" at times)
Our newest project: a greenhouse! We are getting a hoophouse version with our tax return. Think a tall, see-through tunnel that is supposed to get hot yet keep the bugs out. But not the weeds. Why is that? How do weeds slip in but not bugs? Must be something in their evil design. But now I get to battle them year round. Joy.
I finished another painting and have an offer to sell prints of it on an LDS website. I just don't know if I am ready for that. It would cost a lot to make said prints and what if no one buys them? I am such a wimp.
Finished my dragon head--it looks scary enough that my 2 yr old won't touch it. That tells me I did my job.
This month is full of chicks hatching, chicks being sent and prepping for turkeys next month. Sounds fun!

1 comment:

  1. wow! look at that, I love it. What are you gonna do with it?

    ReplyDelete