Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dentists....Bill Cosby had it right

Went to the dentist today. And I have a question. Why do dentists insist on having a conversation with you while their hand is stuffed in your mouth?! Am I supposed to answer back? Because the whole awkwardness of the situation only grows with this one sided conversation going on. Does the man really care how my kids are doing in school at that moment? Cause I would prefer if the man would shush up and just concentrate on what he is doing with that rather sharp instrument he is jabbing my teeth with. Jeez. But, all went well and I got my bi-yearly lecture on how " Flossing is important and I should be a good example for my kids". I always try real hard not too laugh at how life threatening they make it all sound. No cavities so I don't know why I got the lecture in the first place anyhow. Oh well. I got 6 months free of awkward-dentist-conversations to look forward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment